The Austro-Hungarian Tegetthoff class dreadnought battleships were completed from 1912-1915, as comparatively small but nonetheless useful ships with their main armament consisting of two pairs of superfiring triple turrets. The details of the class included a full-load displacement of 21, 595 tons, length of 152 m (499 ft), armament of twelve 305 mm (12 in) guns in four triple turrets, twelve 150 mm (5.9 in) guns in single mountings, eighteen 66 mm (2.6 in) guns in single mountings, two 47 mm guns in single mountings and four 533 mm (21 in) torpedo tubes. Protection was in the form of an 280 mm (11 in) belt, barbettes, turrets and conning tower and 36 mm (1.4 in) deck, propulsion in the form of steam turbines delivering 25, 000 hp (18,640 kW) to four shafts for a speed of 20 knots. Complement was 1, 097. The four ships were named: Viribus Unitis, Tegetthoff, Prinz Eugen and Szent István.